One of a Kind | Exclusive Honeymoon Safari
The 3 Day One of a Kind Safari Package is perfect for a couple's escape or an exclusive honeymoon where lovers enjoy two nights and three days in luxurious seclusion.
- Built amongst giant lead wood trees
- Shady decks overlook the Sand River
- Sublime interiors and private plunge pools
- Amazing Leopard and Big Five sightings
- Health and wellness facilities
One of a Kind Experience
Discover shared experiences - spend your honeymoon on safari in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. Your accommodation offers deeply shaded viewing decks high above the Sand River where Elephant come to drink and refresh. The beautiful tree suites stand on the edge of the magnificent Kruger National Park and provide every comfort. Designer interiors do not detract from the lush surroundings, which can be viewed through the floor to ceiling windows.
The 3 Day One of a Kind Safari Package is the ultimate honeymoon escape. Couples enjoy personal service and exquisite dinners by lantern light. Each suite has a private pool and deck - just the place for sipping cocktails together. You can have an in-suite massage or venture out to the wellness centre. Game drives are legendary in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. Departing in the morning and evening, you can enjoy incredible Big Five sightings and make your special holiday truly memorable.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi SandsView Lodge
Day 3: Sabi Sands to JohannesburgThis is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve. After a morning activity followed by breakfast, you will leave your lodgings for your return flight to Johannesburg. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
As per detailed itinerary outlined above ; travelling time 2 hours
- Round trip direct private scheduled flights between Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport and private airstrip with short transfer to your lodgings from airstrip
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- All local beverages including soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open land rovers
- Bush walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers
- Transfers to/from airstrip to lodge
- Laundry service