For a romantic Kruger honeymoon that is truly unique and special, whisk your beloved away on a one of a kind Sabi Sands Honeymoon Safari. Enjoy personal service and exquisite dinners by lantern light. Each suite has a private pool and deck - just the place for sipping cocktails together
One of a Kind Experience
This 4-day One of a Kind Sabi Sands Honeymoon Safari is perfect for a couple's escape or an exclusive honeymoon where lovers enjoy two nights and three days in luxurious seclusion.
Discover shared experiences - spend your honeymoon on safari in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. Your accommodation offers deeply shaded viewing decks high above the Sand River where Elephant come to drink and refresh. The beautiful tree suites stand on the edge of the magnificent Kruger National Park and provide every comfort. Designer interiors do not detract from the lush surroundings, which can be viewed through the floor to ceiling windows.
You can have an in-suite massage or venture out to the wellness centre. Game drives are legendary in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. Departing in the morning and evening, you can enjoy incredible Big Five game drives that make your special holiday truly memorable.
- Built amongst giant leadwood trees
- Shady decks overlook the Sand River
- Sublime interiors and private plunge pools
- Amazing Leopard and Big Five sightings
- Health and wellness facilities
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Depart Johannesburg on a flight to the Sabi Sands, where you will be met by your ranger and introduced to the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. You have two nights and three days at this unusual lodge to celebrate your love. Relax and enjoy the wonderful facilities and services! For an extra romantic touch, you could arrange a dinner for two on your private deck or in a special bush setting.
Day 2 - 3: On Safari
You may choose to rise early for a morning game drive with your ranger and tracker, or simply give in to the indulgent luxury of your suite. After a sumptuous breakfast, you could set off on a ranger-led bush walk and experience the wonders of the wilderness from up close.
Other activities available include yoga sessions and workouts in the African gym as well as a host of outdoor adventures like wildlife tracking or clay pigeon shooting. Specifically crafted culinary delights are part of the safari experience here. Delectable early morning nibbles for game drives, decadent high teas, banquet dinners and everything in between - all fresh and fabulous.
Day 4: Sabi Sands to Johannesburg
This is the last day of your one of a kind Sabi Sands honeymoon safari. After a morning activity followed by breakfast, you will leave your lodgings for your return flight to Johannesburg.
- Scheduled return flights from Johannesburg to a bush airstrip
- Return safari road transfer from the airstrip to your safari lodge
- 2 nights' accommodation at a luxury safari lodge in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, snacks and gourmet dinner meals prepared with seasonal and home-grown organic produce
- All drinks including teas, coffees, soft drinks, bottled water, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open safari vehicle accompanied by expert rangers and trackers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed tracker
- One group yoga class per day and use of fitness room
- Park and conservation fees
- Spa treatments
- Premium branded drinks, cigars and all other extras to be settled direct