Old Meets New | Luxury Sabi Safari Package
The 3 Day Old Meets New Package blends the needs of upmarket travellers and family groups who are looking for the perfect two night three day safari at the edge of the Kruger National Park.
- Ideal for family groups and discerning travellers
- Just 3 stunning suites in a secluded setting
- Décor with collectors items and beautiful river views
- Gourmet cuisine and tailor-made activities
- Superb Big Five game viewing
The Old Meets New Package Experience
Your accommodation venue can be adapted from a wonderfully romantic hideaway for discerning guests into an inviting private bush home for groups. Visitors with refined tastes will appreciate the mix of deeply personal memorabilia and sleek modern interiors. Each suite features a romantic fireplace, a Victorian bathroom and an indoor and outdoor shower. The central guest areas and kitchen are at the heart of it all.
The 3 Day Old Meets New Package is an idyllic opportunity to discover the Sabi Sand Game Reserve which blends seamlessly with Kruger National Park. Twice daily game drives led by expert trackers and rangers follow Big Five game which roams freely in this area. In between drives there are many other great activities to enjoy including uplifting health and wellness sessions. A family group using the entire camp can entrust their young children to the excellent Cubs programme. On this adventure you can create memories that last a lifetime.
Day 1: Johannesburg Airport to Sabi Sands Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi SandsView Lodge
Day 3: Sabi Sands to JohannesburgThis is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve. After a last morning activity and breakfast you will be transferred from your accommodation to board your return flight to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- Round trip direct private scheduled flights between Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport and private airstrip with short transfer to your accommodation from airstrip
- All meals included
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open land rovers
- Bush walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers
- Transfers to/from airstrip to lodge
- Laundry and VAT
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions