Start your new life together on a luxury Kruger Honeymoon safari in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Enjoy exceptional Big 5 game viewing, luxurious accommodation, fantastic views and personalised service with romantic touches.
Luxury Kruger Honeymoon Safari Experience
At your Sabi Sands safari lodge dramatic views are enjoyed from every corner of each suite. Start your new life together in luxurious surroundings and enjoy amazing experiences together. Warm afternoons are spent cooling off in your private plunge pool or simply soaking up the beautiful scenery. You can watch African wildlife at the river whilst you recline on your padded loungers. Sumptuous meals and intimate wildlife encounters are all part of the unforgettable honeymoon experience here.
This Kruger Honeymoon safari is ideal for a romantic African wildlife safari in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. This area shares a fenceless boundary with the Kruger National Park and is renowned for its leopard and Big Five game viewing. Off-road driving ensures exceptional sightings and rangers are constantly in touch with each other to keep track of animal movements. Back at the lodge, you can linger over a candle-lit dinner, re-living your experiences and later fall asleep in deep comfort lulled by the distant yipping of a jackal.
Honeymoon Safari Highlights
- Modern elegance on a lush riverbank
- Outdoor showers and plunge pools
- Luxurious suites and private verandas
- Elephant viewing at the water's edge
- Intimate Big Five encounters and guided bush walks
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve
Start your honeymoon with a flight from Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport to a romantic safari lodge in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. You will be met by your ranger and introduced to the area.
A grove of ebony trees lends its shade to this gracious lodge, where you will spend two nights and three days in luxurious comfort. You can explore the lodge and enjoy high tea before an evening game drive or simply relax and savour the deep peace and tranquillity here.
Freshen up in an al fresco shower or soak in a deep bathtub before dinner, which is served under the stars around a blazing boma fire.
Day 2 - 3: Safari Lodge in Sabi Sands
The next two days belong to you and you can move at a pace that suits your mood. Awake to the river rolling slowly past your front door and watch elephant make their morning ablutions.
The game viewing continues all day, whether on a game drive or from the comfort of the shady main viewing deck. Interpretive guided bush walks are also available for those who want to experience the sights, smells and sounds of the African bush.
This is a fascinating insight into the finer details that are missed on game drives. After lunch and a siesta, you could set off in the late afternoon on an evening game drive.
Along the way enjoy sipping cocktails together at a sundowner stop before continuing the drive which now searches for nocturnal animals. On your return to your Kruger safari lodge, you will have time to refresh before another memorable dinner.
Day 3: Sabi Sands to Johannesburg
This is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve.
After a morning activity and breakfast, you say farewell and then depart from your safari lodge for your return flight to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport.
- Scheduled return flight with air transfer from Johannesburg to an airstrip in Kruger
- Return safari road transfer from airstrip to your luxury safari lodge
- 3 nights' accommodation at a luxury and romantic safari lodge in Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner around a blazing fire
- Select local drinks including soft drinks, bottled water, teas, coffees, house wines, spirits and beers
- Early morning off-road game drives that take place in an open 4x4 safari vehicle with a ranger and tracker team
- Afternoon off-road game drives that last until after dark, offering you a glimpse into the nocturnal bush life
- Sun-downer drinks at a scenic location in the bush
- Nature walks with experienced armed tracker
- Romantic honeymoon touches
- Park and conservation fees
- Premium branded drinks (champagnes, cognacs & fine wines)
- Spa treatments and optional extras to be settled direct