Organic Opulence | Luxury Sabi Safari Package
This 3 Day Organic Opulence Package offers environmentally sensitive opulence at an exclusive safari lodge, where the senses are treated to a fusion of wilderness and artistic luxury.
This three day Organic Opulence Package is based on a two night three day stay at one of Africa's most unique premier safari lodges, a place where nature and man are in harmony.
- Award winning new era lodge
- Environmentally sensitive luxury
- Artistic harmony with nature
- Relaxing and indulgent spa
- Big Five game viewing
The Organic Opulence Package Experience
The Sabi Sands is well known as one of the prime wildlife regions on the African continent and your experience is right at the centre of it all. Your accommodation combines art and light with the wilderness to ensure an African Safari unlike any other. In fact it can be considered to be the new era in African safaris and with a spectacular spa to enhance the whole experience the safari will never be the same again.
With all its unique features your accommodation nevertheless still provides one of the most dramatic wildlife experiences on earth, an experience enhanced by the knowledge of the rangers and trackers who willingly share information.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Sabi SandsView Lodge
Day 3: Sabi Sands Lodge to JohannesburgThis is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve. After a morning activity and breakfast it is time to head for your flight to from O.R. Tambo International Airport Johannesburg. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- Round trip direct flights between Johannesburg O.R. Tambo and Sabi Sabi Airstrip
- Round trip short road transfer from Sabi Sabi Airstrip to the lodge
- 2 Nights accommodation in a luxury suite
- All meals included
- Local beverages
- Morning and afternoon/evening game drives (total of 4 x 3-4 hour drives during your stay)
- Optional morning bush walks
- All taxes
- Premium brand beverages