Modern Elegance | Premier Sabi Safari Package
On a 3 Day Modern Elegance Package, discerning travellers can enjoy an extraordinary experience for two nights and three days at a premier Sabi Sands safari lodge, on the edge of the legendary Kruger National Park.
- Space, light and privacy on the Sand River
- Just 3 exclusive suites, each with a heated pool
- Health and wellness facilities
- Personal service and Pan African cuisine
- Outstanding game viewing and expert rangers
The Modern Elegance Experience
The suites are perfect for couples or a group of six guests. This exclusive destination is refined in every way. The suites are extremely spacious and the décor throughout is elegant and contemporary. Tactile materials and a palette of silver, charcoal and Elephant grey provide soothing interiors for comfort and relaxation. A seamless integration with nature is achieved with large doors and windows all opening directly onto the Sand River.
The 3 Day Modern Elegance Safari Package offers superb Big Five game viewing in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. There is no boundary into the Kruger National Park and this enables game to move freely in this region. Your experienced tracker and ranger team lead you with astonishing skill through ravines and thickets in pursuit of elusive animals. No two game drives are ever the same in this awesome wilderness.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Private Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi SandsView Lodge
Day 3: Sabi Sands to JohannesburgThis is the final day of your luxury South African safari in Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. After a morning activity and breakfast you say farewell, until the next time. You will be transferred from the lodge for your return flight to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
As per detailed itinerary outlined above ; travelling time 2 hours.
- Round trip direct private scheduled flights between Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport and private airstrip
- 2 Nights Accommodation in a luxury suite
- All meals included as per itinerary
- Teas and coffees daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open land rovers
- Bush walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Laundry and VAT
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, premium brand spirits, cigars & cigarettes