The Modern Elegance Package offers a luxury South African safari for guests with discriminating taste, looking for an exclusive African wildlife safari experience. From 89,200
The Modern Elegance Experience
The suites are perfect for couples or a group of six guests. This exclusive destination is refined in every way. The suites are extremely spacious and the dï¿½cor throughout is elegant and contemporary. Tactile materials and a palette of silver, charcoal and Elephant grey provide soothing interiors for comfort and relaxation. A seamless integration with nature is achieved with large doors and windows all opening directly onto the Sand River.
The 3-day Modern Elegance Safari Package offers superb Big Five game viewing in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. There is no boundary into the Kruger National Park and this enables game to move freely in this region. Your experienced tracker and ranger team lead you with astonishing skill through ravines and thickets in pursuit of elusive animals. No two game drives are ever the same in this awesome wilderness.
- Space, light and privacy on the Sand River
- Just 3 exclusive suites, each with a heated pool
- Health and wellness facilities
- Personal service and Pan African cuisine
- Outstanding game viewing and expert rangers
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve
Depart Johannesburg on a flight to a safari lodge in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve where you will be met by your ranger and introduced to the area. Your two nights and three days safari will be spent enjoying this very private lodge and the magnificent surroundings.
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi Sands
You view time for yourself as a precious asset - enjoy a leisurely breakfast followed by a luxury massage in your suite or rise early for a glorious morning game drive - this day is yours to do as you please. Other interesting options include yoga or a work out in the gym - active guests will find plenty to do.
Bush activities include twice-daily game drives, guided walks and animal tracking adventures with your ranger. Family groups staying at the Granite Suites will find excellent facilities for children of all ages that are both fun and fascinating.
Relax, de-stress and savour the finer things in life on safari. Gourmet meals and snacks are at the heart of everything at this premier lodge. Every ingredient is chosen with care, favouring home-grown and free-range produce to create irresistible dishes that tempt and delight you.
Day 3: Sabi Sands to Johannesburg
This is the final day of your luxury South African safari in Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. After a morning activity and breakfast, you say farewell, until the next time.
You will be transferred from the lodge for your return flight to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg.
- Scheduled return flight from Johannesburg to a bush airstrip in Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Return safari road transfers from the airstrip to your luxury safari lodge
- 2 nights' luxury accommodation at an exclusive and small safari lodge in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Private game viewing deck with private heated swimming pool and outside bath with river views
- Meals including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, snacks and gourmet dinner meals prepared with seasonal and homegrown organic produce
- All drinks including local and premium branded wines, spirits, liqueurs, bottled water, fresh juices, soft drinks, teas and coffees
- Two game drives daily in open safari vehicle accompanied by expert rangers and trackers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed tracker
- One group yoga class per day and use of fitness room at Varty Camp
- Park and conservation fees
- Spa treatments
- Premium branded drinks, cigars and all other extras to be settled direct