This 3 Day Exceptional Pampering Package provides for a luxury South African safari of enduring quality and service at an award winning lodge in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
The Exceptional Pampering Package Experience
The Lodge is renowned the world over as a place where everyone wants to safari and as such the service and comfort is beyond compare. Private pool facilities and viewing decks overlooking a river add to the spacious comforts of the room allowing for a very private experience where reflection comes naturally. It is here where the ideals of superior luxury and superb service combine with true wilderness.
Game drives in the Sabi Sands are legendary and this experience is no different, only adding the skills of rangers and trackers who know the area intimately. Cultural visits to the local communities can also be organised upon request. A fully equipped gym and spa provide an added attraction to an already exceptional African safari experience.
- Exceptional service and hospitality
- Private wooden leisure decks
- Private heated plunge pools
- Fully equipped gym and spa
- Spectacular game viewing
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Game Reserve
A short flight from O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg gets you to your destination in the Sabi Sands, where you will be met by your ranger and transferred to Ebony Lodge, your home for the next two nights.
Lunch and afternoon tea can be enjoyed before the afternoon game drive where your ranger and tracker will use their skills to find the big game.
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi Sands
An early morning wakeup with tea and coffee signals the morning game drive where you track the big game that has made the region so famous. The knowledge of your ranger and tracker, who know the area and the behaviour of the animals very well, will ensure an unforgettable outing. Although the game is spectacular there is much more to experience in the bush. After the drive, you will head back to the lodge for a memorable breakfast.
After breakfast, you may choose to relax in your room enjoying the pool and the view of the river or you may want to experience the finer details of the bush on a guided walk. A gym and spa, or a visit to the local community, are also on offer. Lunch and tea are served before the afternoon game drive which may include a sunset stop.
Day 3: Sabi Sands to Johannesburg
This is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve.
There will be time for a morning drive before breakfast after which you will catch your flight back to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg for your onward arrangements.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to a bush airstrip in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Return safari road transfers from the airstrip to Singita Ebony Lodge
- 2 nights' accommodation with a private plunge pool in a luxury suite at Singita Ebony Lodge
- All meals including breakfast, snacks, lunch & dinner
- All drinks including local and premium branded wines, spirits, liqueurs, bottled water, fresh juices, soft drinks, teas and coffees
- Early morning off-road game drives that take place in state-of-the-art open 4x4 Land Rovers
- Afternoon off-road game drives that last until after dark, offering you a glimpse into the nocturnal African bush
- Mountain bike safaris through the reserve with a qualified guide to help you explore the landscape of the Kruger National Park (Mountain bikes and helmets are provided)
- Walking safaris with expert guide and tracker offering you an intimate encounter with nature and wildlife
- Park and conservation fees
- Spa treatments and French Champagne
- All other extras not mentioned above to be settled direct