This 3 Day Organic Opulence Package offers environmentally sensitive opulence at an exclusive safari lodge, where the senses are treated to a fusion of wilderness and artistic luxury.
The Organic Opulence Package Experience
This three-day Organic Opulence Package is based on a two night three day stay at one of Africa's most unique premier safari lodges, a place where nature and man are in harmony.
The Sabi Sands is well known as one of the prime wildlife regions on the African continent and your experience is right at the centre of it all. Your accommodation combines art and light with the wilderness to ensure an African Safari unlike any other. In fact, it can be considered to be the new era in African safaris and with a spectacular spa to enhance the whole experience the safari will never be the same again.
With all its unique features your accommodation nevertheless still provides one of the most dramatic wildlife experiences on earth, an experience enhanced by the knowledge of the rangers and trackers who willingly share information.
- Award winning new era lodge
- Environmentally sensitive luxury
- Artistic harmony with nature
- Relaxing and indulgent spa
- Big Five game viewing
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Game Reserve
The three-day Organic Opulence Package starts in Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport from where you fly into the Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
You will be met by an assigned ranger who will be your guide for the two-night stay. Your expert safari ranger will share his knowledge during game drives and walks.
Day 2: Lodge in Sabi Sands
The day starts early with a wakeup call and tea and coffee before setting off on a game drive where there will be something new around every corner. Amazing wildlife encounters will enthral you until it is time to head back to the lodge. After breakfast there is an option of a guided walk, or you may simply want to relax in the spacious comfort of the lodge. After lunch and tea, the late afternoon safari heads out for more wildlife action.
Somewhere on the route, there will be a stop for sundowners so you can stretch your legs and watch the African sunset whilst sipping on a drink. The safari continues after dark and there is the chance of seeing nocturnal creatures. End your evening with dinner around a roaring fire in the unique outdoor boma.
Day 3: Sabi Sands Lodge to Johannesburg
This is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve. After a morning activity and breakfast, it is time to head for your flight to from O.R. Tambo International Airport Johannesburg.
- Access to premier airport lounge with complimentary drinks and snacks
- Scheduled return flights from Johannesburg to an airstrip in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Return safari road transfers from airstrip to your safari lodge
- 2 nights' luxury accommodation with own private plunge pool
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fine selection of local drinks including soft drinks, bottled water, fruit juices, beers, spirits and house wines
- Open safari vehicle game drives by day and at night to see South Africa’s big game accompanied by qualified rangers and Shangaan trackers
- Environmental awareness walking safaris accompanied by armed and knowledge rangers
- Park and conservation fees
- Spa treatments
- Private collection drinks and all other extras to be settled direct