This 3 Day Ultimate Extravagance Package exhibits a luxury South African safari of refinement and style at a multi-awarded lodge in the game rich Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. From 106,400
The Ultimate Extravagance Safari Package Experience
The luxury African safari may have been born in other lodges in the Sabi Sands but the whole experience was refined and taken to a new level of service and comfort at your accommodation - an experience that has stood the test of time and continues to receive the highest accolades.
But your stay is not only about award-winning service for there is a range of activities to indulge in. Spectacular game viewing and cultural interactions are part of the whole experience. The game drives and walks under the guidance of experienced rangers are lessons in the book of the wilderness and provide wildlife interactions that rival any on the continent.
- Unashamed luxury and service
- Private heated plunge pools
- Gourmet dining and fine wines
- Spa and fully equipped gym
- Excellent game viewing
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Today you will fly from O.R. international Airport in Johannesburg to the Sabi Sands. You will be met by your ranger and transferred to the lodge where you will spend the next two nights.
You will have lunch and afternoon tea at the lodge before heading out on an afternoon game drive to look for the Big Five.
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi Sands
This morning there will be an early wakeup call with tea and coffee before heading out on a morning game drive with your ranger and tracker who will share all their knowledge of the animals and the area with you.
The Sabi Sands is renowned for its wildlife and the game drives take in some of the best areas for game viewing. After an exciting outing in the bush you will return to the lodge for a lavish breakfast.
After breakfast, there is a choice of a guided game walk or a community tour to the neighbouring village. Mountain biking and archery are also available on request. Or you may simply want to relax in your room or make use of the spa and gym facilities.
Lunch and afternoon tea precede the late afternoon game drive - which may include a stop to savour the African sunset.
Day 3: Sabi Sands to Johannesburg
This is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
Today there will be time for an early game drive before breakfast, after which you will catch your flight back to O.R. International Airport in Johannesburg for your onward arrangements.
- Access to premier airport lounge with complimentary drinks and snacks
- Scheduled return flights from Johannesburg to a bush airstrip in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Return safari road transfers from the airstrip to your safari lodge
- 2 nights' at the luxurious Singita Boulders Lodge in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- All meals including breakfast, snacks, lunch & dinner
- All drinks including local and premium branded wines, spirits, liqueurs, bottled water, fresh juices, soft drinks, teas and coffees
- Early morning off-road game drives that take place in state-of-the-art open 4x4 Land Rovers
- Afternoon off-road game drives that last until after dark, offering you a glimpse into the nocturnal African bush
- Mountain bike safaris through the reserve with a qualified guide to help you explore the landscape of the Kruger National Park (Mountain bikes and helmets are provided)
- Walking safaris with expert guide and tracker offering you an intimate encounter with nature and wildlife
- Park and conservation fees
- Spa treatments and French Champagne
- All other extras not mentioned above to be settled direct