The Safari Decadence package offers unashamed luxury in the African bush, providing the ultimate in service and pampering, and the best in big game viewing. From 84,400
The Safari Decadence Experience
Stay at award winning accommodation on this 3 Day Safari Decadence Package and revel in the ultimate in luxury and service. Private pools and game viewing decks add a touch of class to an already unbelievably luxurious African Big Five safari experience in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. With Big Five encounters and decadent living, the Safari Decadence package will give you everything and more.
The Sabi Sand Game Reserve, situated right next to the well known Kruger National Park, allows for spectacular big game viewing opportunities. Track African wildlife on game drives or by foot on guided bush walks, led by experienced rangers and trackers.
- Exclusive accommodation
- The ultimate in pampering
- Health and wellness facilities
- Private pools and game viewing decks
- The best in game viewing and the Big Five
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Depart Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport on a flight to the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. Here, you will be met by your ranger and introduced to the area.
Enjoy the amenities of the lodge, relax and get ready for an exciting day full of game viewing. Game viewing activity: Afternoon game drive.
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi Sands
You may choose to get up early for a morning game drive with your ranger and tracker in search of big game or you may want to indulge in the decadent calling of your villa and watch Africa pass by in front of you. The privacy of the lodge allows for an unrivalled African safari experience where you can be pampered with spa treatments on your deck.
The day belongs to you and you can choose to relax in style or be part of the game activities that include some of the most dramatic animal interactions in Africa. Game viewing activity: Morning and Afternoon game drives. Optional bush walk.
Day 3: Sabi Sands to Johannesburg
This is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve.
After a morning safari activity and breakfast, you will leave the Sabi Sands for your return flight to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
- Return scheduled flight from Johannesburg to airport in the Kruger National Park
- Return safari road transfers from airport to your luxury safari lodge
- 2 nights' accommodation in an ultra-luxurious safari villa with private lounge and plunge pool
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- All drinks including local and premium branded wines, spirits, liqueurs, bottled water, fresh juices, soft drinks, teas and coffees
- Early morning off-road game drives that take place in an open 4x4 safari vehicle with a ranger and tracker team
- Afternoon off-road game drives that last until after dark, revealing the elusive magic of the nocturnal bush
- Bush walks with experienced ranger, offering you an intimate encounter with nature and wildlife
- Sundowner drinks and snacks at a scenic location in the bush
- Hippo tour (guided riverbank walk), wildlife lecture, astronomy trip and Henna Pre-school visit (community project)
- Laundry service
- Sabi Sand Conservation Contribution
- Cigars & cigarettes
- Spa treatments and all other extras to be settled direct