Exclusive Serenity | Sabi Sands Safari Package
Indulge in a 3 Day Exclusive Serenity Package at a Sabi Sands Game Lodge and spend two nights in this premier reserve which enjoys a fenceless boundary with the legendary Kruger National Park.
- Set alongside the seasonal Mabrak River
- Only 6 exquisite stone cottages with private plunge pools
- Fabulous wine cellar and atmospheric dining areas
- Bush walks and twice daily game drives
- Excellent wildlife with Leopard sightings and the Big Five
Overview of 3 Day Exclusive Serenity Package Safari
Indulge in a 3 Day Exclusive Serenity Package and spend two nights in this premier reserve which enjoys a fenceless boundary with the legendary Kruger National Park.
The Exclusive Serenity Experience
Relax, unwind and enjoy luxurious solitude on this exclusive African wildlife safari. Your accommodation enjoys a shady and peaceful riverside position. There are no fences bordering the Kruger National Park and its magnificent array of Big Five game is free to roam. Off-road driving on game drives ensures that you have a ringside seat for supreme game viewing. Expert rangers are constantly in touch with each other to keep track of animal movements. Sabi Sand Game Reserve is known for its Leopard sightings.
On your 3 Day Exclusive Serenity Package you can admire the grandeur of the African bush from your very own private stone cottage. Full length glass windows frame the lush riverbank which can be seen directly from your bed. Enjoy highest quality linens and fine interiors. Savour wonderful bubble baths in the deep claw-footed bathtub. You can dine around the boma fire or have an intimate dinner for two by candlelight in the wine cellar, either way the mouth watering cuisine will be memorable.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi SandsView Lodge
Day 3: Sabi Sands to JohannesburgThis is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve. Enjoy another sublime bush activity and breakfast before you leave the Sabi Sands Game Reserve for your return flight to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- Round trip direct private scheduled flights between Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport and private airstrip with short transfer to your lodgings from airstrip
- All meals included as per itinerary
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Tea and Coffee
- Refreshments on game drives
- Scheduled safari activities
- Bush walk (1 hour) accompanied by experienced armed tracker
- Premium brand beverages and cigars
- Bed levy, conservancy or park fees