Nostalgic Rail Experience | Deluxe Sabi Safari Package
This three day Nostalgic Rail Adventure Package is based on a two night stay at a Sabi Sands Lodge and offers a unique and luxurious trip into the days of the old railroad that ran through the area.
- Award winning old style charm
- Nostalgic return to the old railway days
- Spacious, stylish suites
- Spa treatments
- Game drives and walks
The Nostalgic Rail Adventure Experience
The Sabi Sands region in the past was host to a railroad that carried gold from the goldfields to Delagoa Bay on the coast. Today signs of the railroad can still be seen and it is in the theme of this bygone era that a stay at Selati Camp can be appreciated. Harking back to the days of old provides for a unique safari, however the wildlife is as dramatic as the lodge is unique.
Knowledgeable guides and trackers will show you the wilderness that seems as untouched as it was then, and they will ensure close encounters with the big game on game drives and walks. Add to all this spa treatments, and great hospitality, and the Nostalgic Rail Adventure becomes the African Safari of a lifetime.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi SandsView Lodge
Day 3: Sabi Sands to JohannesburgThis is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. After a morning game drive and breakfast it will be time to catch your return flight to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- Round trip direct flights between Johannesburg O.R. Tambo and Kruger Mpumalanga Airport with road transfers between Kruger Mpumalanga Airport and the Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- 2 Nights accommodation in a luxury suite
- All meals included as per itinerary
- Local beverages
- Morning and afternoon/evening game drives (total of 4 x 3-4 hour drives during your stay)
- Optional morning bush walks
- All taxes
- Premium brand beverages