This Mala Mala Orginal Kruger Safari offers a glimpse of the exciting early days of the luxury African safari.
Embark on thrilling off-road game drives and watch passing by African wildlife with a cocktail in hand from a safari deck. From 41,650
Mala Mala Orginal Kruger Safari Experience
This original Kruger safari is based on a two night three day stay at the world-renowned Mala Mala Main Camp and includes high levels of service and comfort with some of the best game viewings on the African continent.
In the beginning, there was dramatic wilderness and then luxury and great service were added to ensure the future of the luxury African safari was secured. This is the way most perceive the safari today - and this original Kruger safari lodge continues to provide the ultimate African safari experience.
Directly bordering the Kruger Park, this area provides arguably some of the best game viewings. Shady trees and manicured lawns on the banks of the Sand River provide the setting for Mala Mala Main Camp.
- Birthplace of the luxury African safari
- Historic private reserve bordering the unfenced Kruger National Park
- Infinity pool with spectacular views of passing by wildlife
- 4x4 off-road game viewing with experienced rangers
- Some of the best game viewing in Africa
Day 1: Travel to Mala Mala
You will leave Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport on a flight to the historical and oldest safari lodge. Mala Private Game Reserve shares a fenceless border with the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve and the world-famous Kruger Park.
Spend the next two nights enjoying one of Africa's most memorable safari experiences. Knowledgeable rangers and trackers will show you some of the best animal interactions on offer.
Day 2: On Safari
The day starts early with a wake-up call for the morning game drive where the wildlife of Africa will not disappoint. Being on a private reserve there is a limit to the number of vehicles driving around, allowing for more time at sightings. The rangers know the area and the habits of the animals well and will ensure the best possible experience.
Back at camp, the opportunity is there for a massage or light gym workout - or a lounge in the infinity pool. The day itineraries are not set in stone and the rangers will accommodate requests, depending on practicality. Dinner in the evening is served in a boma under the stars.
Day 3: Depart Mala Mala
This is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve. After a morning game drive, or leisurely lie in, and breakfast it is time to bid farewell and fly back to Johannesburg or Cape Town for your onward journey.
- Access to exclusive airport lounge in Johannesburg with complimentary beverages and snacks (2 hours before
- Scheduled return flights from Johannesburg to Kruger
- Return road transfer from airport to Mala Mala
- 2 nights' accommodation in a luxury room at the historic Mala Mala Main Camp
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- Select local drinks (soft drinks, bottled water, tea/coffee, beers, spirits and house wines)
- Morning and afternoon game drives in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles conducted by experienced rangers
- Bush walk with experienced armed ranger
- Mala Mala Community Levy
- Optional activities
- Premium branded drinks and all other extras to be settled direct