Leave your cares behind and take a break on a TTranquil Kruger Safari Hideaway in Sabi Sands Game Reserve in South Africa. From 28,700
The Tranquil Hideaway Experience
On this 3-day Tranquil Kruger Safari Hideaway you can discover shared experiences whilst on a classic safari. Enjoy a two night three day stay in the game-rich Greater Kruger National Park.
You and your loved one can escape to a Sabi Sands safari lodge and feel the enchantment of the African Bushveld take hold. Enjoy personal service with delicious breakfasts and dinners under the African sky, striking the balance between great safaris and unforgettable classic lodge experience. Relax and enjoy the comfort of a truly spacious chalet with glorious river views on your tranquil Kruger Safari hideaway.
Buffalo and the rest of the Big Five can be seen on daily game drives in the awesome Sabi Sands Game Reserve. Your skilled ranger and tracker team will share some of their bushveld secrets whilst you explore the Greater Kruger National Park wilderness. Return to the peaceful haven of your safari lodge and savour your tranquil Kruger safari in style.
- Wonderful Sabi River frontage
- Sundowners and game viewing on the river barge
- Intimate bush meals and a well-stocked wine cellar
- Large sparkling swimming pool and gym
- Traditional safari activities and Big Five encounters
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve
Today you depart Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport on a flight to a safari lodge in Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. You will be met by your ranger and introduced to this magnificent area. Your two nights and three days will be spent soaking up the serene atmosphere and being pampered by the hand-picked staff. Enjoy a variety of activities or simply relax with your loved one.
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi Sands
The day belongs to you and you can choose to revel in the space and seclusion of your chalet or be part of the game activities on offer. A dawn or dusk game drive in a specially equipped open Land Rover or an exciting walking safari are perfect ways to experience this unique African wilderness and to spot the Big Five.
Celebrate your love whilst sipping cocktails together on a sunset barge trip, down the Sand River in search of wildlife. You can also spend time in the comfortable lodge lounge, take a swim or sit on the main patio which overlooks the riverside vegetation, a natural habitat for elephant, hippo and leopard.
Day 3: Sabi Sands to Johannesburg
This is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. After a morning activity and breakfast, you depart for your return flight to Johannesburg. Bon Voyage.
- Scheduled return flights from Johannesburg to Nelspruit
- Private return road transfers from Nelspruit to your safari lodge
- 2 nights' accommodation at a safari lodge in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Teas, coffees and refreshments while on game drives
- Early morning off-road game drives that take place in open 4x4 safari vehicles led by experienced ranger and tracker teams
- Afternoon off-road game drives that finish after dark, giving you the opportunity to spot nocturnal wildlife with a spotlight
- Interpretive guided bush walks, offering you an intimate encounter with nature and the small wonders of the bush
- Park and conservation fees
- Optional activities
- Drinks and all other extras to be settled direct