Activities at Idube Game Lodge
Game Viewing in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Your South African safari experience at this adventure game lodge near the Kruger National Park includes daily game drives and bush walks in the Big Five region. In between game viewing, you could spend time at the pool and gym, or enjoy cultural village trips and other optional excursions in the area.
Game drives and walks are led by skilled rangers and Shangaan trackers and promise close encounters of the wild kind with an infinite array of animals, including the Big Five, birds and reptiles. For a change of pace, the underground hide leading from the lodge by a swing bridge, is a peaceful place to watch the wildlife coming to drink at Shadulu Dam.
Bush walks unveil the rich textures of the earth and the fascinating uses of the lowveld plant life. On a South African safari, guests savour fortifying bush breakfasts and midday feasts. The chefs create meals to remember, combining African flavours and flair with the latest gourmet trends.
For the adventurous guest, game meats are often on the menu. You can indulge in delicious feasts in the bush boma (outdoor enclosure) beneath a twinkling sky and soak up the amazing atmosphere.
Conferences and Weddings
Idube Game Lodge is a popular venue for combining business with pleasure or for hosting that beautiful safari wedding you’ve been dreaming about. You can relax and leave the arrangements in the capable hands of the staff.
Facilities and activities include
- Bar - Well stocked bar, open after breakfast
- Lounging Deck - has views of the riverbed and visiting animals
- Pool - well situated for excellent bird watching
- Gym - equipment includes free weights and a treadmill
- Hide - follow the swing bridge to the underground hide for great game viewing
- Curio Shop - well stocked with clothing, curios, books and gifts
- TV - DSTV is available in the lounge for avid sport or news fans
- Spa - therapists can be called to provide treatments in your room as there is no spa facility
- Cultural Village Tours - tour includes visits to the school, choir / dancers, local food etc.
- Optional Activities like balloon safaris and Elephant education tours can be arranged
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions