Situated on 18 000 hectares (45 000 acres) in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve on the western border of the Kruger National Park, South Africa.
This safari lodge is located within a Private Game Reserve in Sabi Sands Reserve, South Africa bordering the Kruger National Park on a fenceless boundary and is easily accessible by road or air. Experience the ultimate year-round South African safari in an exclusive wildlife sanctuary where Big five game and an abundance of African wildlife roam freely.
- Daily return flights fly directly to Singita Private Game Reserve from Johannesburg's OR Tambo International Airport.
- There are also daily scheduled flights on commercial airlines from Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) in Nelspruit.
- Air transfers can be arranged from KMIA to the reserve.
- Private air charter can be arranged.
- Private aircraft can also land at the Singita Sabi Sand airstrip – details on request.
Road transfers to the lodge can be arranged for guests arriving at KMIA; alternately, there is a self-drive option.
Please Note: There are cash only entrance fees payable at the gate for Sabi Sands Game Reserve (per vehicle and per guest).
Self-Drive from Johannesburg
- Follow the N12 / N4 out to Nelspruit
- From Nelspruit take the R40, north to Hazyview
- Take the R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger gate. After 36km (22 miles), turn left onto gravel road and follow Sabi Sands signs
- Enter Sabi Sand Reserve at Shaw's Gate (pay entrance fees) and then follow Singita signs to the lodge (approximately 28km / 17 miles)
Distances by Road
- From Hazyview: 75km (1hr)
- From Nelspruit: 150km (1hr 45min)
- From Johannesburg: 500km (about 6 hours)
Booking Singita Boulders Lodge