Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge is located within one of the oldest and largest proclaimed private reserves - the renowned Sabi Sand Game Reserve in South Africa.
Sabi Sabi Game Reserve in South Africa is an unspoilt part of Africa ecologically and geographically integrated with the adjacent Kruger National Park. Enjoy thrilling encounters with the Big Five and an abundance of other fascinating African wildlife.
The magnificent Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa shares an unfenced border with the Kruger National Park. This allows wildlife to roam freely in this protected area and gives guests the ultimate safari experience.
The lodge is easily accessible by road or air from main centres and regional airports.
How To Get There
- Daily scheduled flights from Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport (ORTIA) directly to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip
- Daily scheduled flights from Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) (Nelspruit) with a short hop to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip
- Private air charters on request
- Helicopter transfers on request
- Complimentary transfers between Sabi Sabi airstrip and the lodge
- Sabi Sabi is a 2 hour scenic drive from Nelspruit and KMIA.
- The lodge can arrange transfers
Guests can self-drive to Sabi Sands Game Reserve. The journey from Johannesburg takes about 6 hours on National Roads.
Please note: there are cash only entrance fees payable for Sabi Sands Game Reserve (per vehicle and per guest).
- Take the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview which is approximately 66km (41 miles)
- At Hazyview turn right onto the Skukuza / Paul Kruger Gate road
- The turn off to Sabi Sabi is approximately 37km (22.9 miles) from Hazyview
- Turn left onto a gravel road and follow the signs to Sabi Sabi Game Reserve
Booking Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge