Honouring the Past | Sabi Family Safari Package
The Honouring the Past Package is the ultimate family getaway. Enjoy quality time with your loved ones in idyllic surroundings on a luxury South African safari.
The 3 Day Honouring the Past Package gives you and your children two nights and three days to enjoy one of the world's finest travel experiences, the Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
- On the banks of the Sand River
- A child's dream come true
- Luxurious colonial-style bush chalets
- Health and wellness facilities
- Experienced team of trackers, rangers and naturalists
The Honouring the Past Experience
Travel on safari with your family into the magical world of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Your premier lodge has a fine heritage of quality safaris with years of dedication and experience. A 3 Day Honouring the Past Package offers sophisticated style and adventure in a prestigious Big Five reserve that blends with the Kruger National Park.
At your lodgings the emphasis is on family and warm hospitality. With every possible luxury on hand, you will instantly relax, knowing that each person is perfectly catered for. Discover yourself during an array of tailor-made activities. There is an excellent programme for children that is filled with fun and fascination. Parents can set off on exciting game drives and animal tracking adventures or retreat to their suite for a blissful siesta followed by High Tea.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi SandsView Lodge
Day 3: Sabi Sands to JohannesburgThis is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sand Game Reserve. After a morning activity and breakfast together you will leave the Sabi Sands for your return flight to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- Access to exclusive Airport lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks
- Return flights from Johannesburg to private airstrip inside Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve with short road transfer to your Lodge
- Accommodation with private plunge pool
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Local beverages including soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Optional nature/bush walks
- Laundry service