Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Depart O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg on a flight to the Sabi Sand Game Reserve ? your exclusive African wildlife safari has begun! You will be met by your ranger and introduced to the area. Enjoy two nights and three days at this intimate and enchanting lodge nestled amongst ancient trees on the riverside. Game viewing activity: Afternoon game drive.
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi Sands
Recuperate mind, body and spirit in whichever way pleases you. Relax and take things easy or rise early for a thrilling game drive. The rangers are truly skilful, negotiating ravines and thickets in pursuit of elusive animals and sharing their outstanding knowledge and unforgettable stories.
On return to the lodge, the day is yours to explore ? surrender to a massage, find peace in a yoga session, work out at the gym, have a swim or try your hand at clay pigeon shooting. Cultural excursions are also on offer. Evening game drives follow the lives of nocturnal animals with the aid of a spotlight. This package aims to make your family vacation memorable in every way.
Superb cuisine is considered an essential part of the experience at your. Look forward to delicious muffins at sunrise and tasty snacks on game drives, as well as breakfast, lunch and High Tea to write home about. Don?t forget the culinary delights at the fireside dinner banquets. Private dinners can also be arranged. Game viewing activity: Morning and Afternoon game drives. Optional bush walk.
Day 3: Sabi Sands to Johannesburg
This is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sand Game Reserve. After a morning activity and breakfast together you will leave the Sabi Sands for your return flight to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- Access to exclusive Airport lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks
- Return flights from Johannesburg to private airstrip inside Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve with short road transfer to your Lodge
- Accommodation with private plunge pool
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Local beverages including soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Optional nature/bush walks
- Laundry service
Price list for Honouring the Past | Sabi Family Safari Package
3 Day Package: Fly-In Option
Prices are per person sharing
|2013-12-16 to 2014-12-15