On our 3 Day Family Treasures Package, parents relax and fly knowing they are in for a treat! Everyone is taken care of in superb surroundings at the edge of the Kruger National Park, on a two night and three day safari in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- Minimal traveling time for your family
- Unique safari inspired children activities
- Each family chalet has a plunge pool and deck
- Exciting Big Five viewing in this prestigious reserve
The Family Treasures Package Experience
All living spaces are raised off the ground and built amongst lush riverine vegetation. Sabi Sand Game Reserve shares a fenceless boundary with Kruger National Park and so Big Five game is seen regularly. A 3 Day Family Treasures Package combines exceptional game viewing and children safari activities with all the elements of a luxury family getaway.
Parents can visit the wellness centre, African gym and yoga platform or engage in other activities at the camp. Game activities include twice daily game drives, nature walks and animal tracking adventures. The expert trackers and rangers are extremely experienced and in constant contact with each other in regard to daily game movements.
Youngsters will adore the Cubs club while older children can get busy on the Future Rangers programme - rest assured, they will all have the time of their lives. The Cub’s Den is perfectly equipped for your children to have an unforgettable experience, with fish ponds to splash around in, Land Rovers to “drive”, campout tents and an educational centre where wildlife takes centre stage.
Children Activities include:
- Bird watching
- Bug catching
- African dance
- Bead making
- Singing & drumming
- Gumboot dancing
- Dung Spitting
- Spoor identification
- Paper Mache
- Candle Making
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Fly from O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg to the Sabi Sand Game Reserve where you will be met by your ranger and introduced to the area. Enjoy a family safari in South Africa with two nights and three days at this sought after destination. You can unpack and then relax in your pool or walk around the camp, there is plenty to see and do. Game viewing activity: Afternoon game drive.
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi Sands
The day is yours to enjoy! You can greet the sunrise over muffins and coffee before a morning game drive, or after an exhilarating outdoor shower, explore the great facilities on offer. With all the family involved with activities, Mom can slip away for a blissful in-suite massage!
Meals are an occasion and a culinary triumph at this camp – freshly prepared and mouth watering. Delicious snacks and treats are served in between to keep the wolf from the door. High tea is a must before the afternoon game drive! On the evening drive your ranger will stop at a scenic spot – a perfect place to create memories that last over sundowners. On the way back to the lodge you will search for nocturnal wildlife with the aid of a spotlight. Game viewing activity: Morning and Afternoon game drives. Optional bush walk.
Day 3: Sabi Sands to Johannesburg
This is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in the private Sabi Sand Game Reserve. After a morning activity and breakfast you will leave your accommodations for your return flight to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- Access to exclusive Airport Lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks
- Return flight between Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport and private airstrip with a short transfer to your Lodge
- Luxury suite accommodation
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Local beverages including soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced rangers and armed trackers
- One group yoga class per day at the camp
- Fitness Room at camp
- Cubs Club children activities which include bird watching, bug catching, african dance, bead making, singing and drumming, gumboot dancing, dung spitting, fishing and arts & crafts.
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
Price list for Family Treasures | Deluxe Family Safari Package
3 Day Package: Fly-In Option
Prices are per person sharing
Child price for children from age 4 to 12
|2013-12-16 to 2014-12-15