This Classic Sabi Safari offers excellent value for money at an unpretentious, comfortable safari lodge in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Experience game viewing on game drives and watch wildlife from your private game viewing deck congregate at a busy waterhole. From 36,250
The Safari Experience
A stay at this Sabi Sands safari lodge is an African wildlife experience that offers adventure at an intimate camp that is completely open plan, ensuring the lodge blends harmoniously with an adjacent waterhole and the surrounding African Bush.
The warm and hospitable lodge offers luxury suites within the camp perimeter overlooking the waterhole. Your safari lodge is in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, situated alongside the majestic Kruger National Park. The location allows for unsurpassed game viewing opportunities. Track African wildlife on game drives led by experienced rangers and trackers.
Safari in Sabi Sand Highlights
- Fully inclusive of flights, transfers, meals, drinks and game viewing activities
- Stay at an unpretentious and comfortable safari lodge overlooking a waterhole
- Expect warm and personalised service
- Excellent game viewing with a high concentration of a variety of wildlife
- Watch passing by wildlife from your private game viewing deck
- Frequent Big Five and leopard sightings
- Go in search for wildlife on twice-daily game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles
- Enjoy sundowner drinks at a scenic spot in the bush
- Dine fireside in a traditional Boma under the African skies
Day 1: Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve
A scheduled flight takes you from Johannesburg to Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Spend four days on exhilarating game drives with exceptional game sightings, the lodge is renowned for their excellent leopard sightings. Stay in a luxury suite facing the water's edge of a busy waterhole that attracts a variety of wildlife.
After you have settled in embark on your first game drive in an open 4x4 safari vehicle followed a fireside dinner under the African skies in a traditional boma.
Day 2 - 3: On safari in Sabi Sand Game Reserve
You will definitely want to get up early for a morning game drive with your ranger and tracker in search of the big game alongside the abundant general game. The lodge has several leopards in the area and 6 are sighted regularly as well as 300 strong herds of buffalo, elephant and a large variety of bird species.
On return to the lodge, your day can be enjoyed from the main living area overlooking the waterhole. The inviting main lodge area and the stunning infinity pool will be your outlook post for the day as you watch the animals come down to drink at the waterhole.
In the evening after your action-packed game drive, dinner is served under the stars and the attentive, friendly staff will keep you entertained late into the evening.
Day 4: Bid Farewell to the Bush
This is the last day of your luxury South African safari in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve. After a morning activity and breakfast, you will leave your safari lodge to continue the next part of your adventure in South Africa.
- Access to premier lounge at Johannesburg airport for 2 hours prior to your scheduled departure
- Scheduled return flight from Johannesburg to Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Return safari road transfers from the airstrip to your safari lodge
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a waterhole facing suite in Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- Local branded drinks including bottled water, teas & coffees, soft drinks, house wines, beers and spirits
- Early morning and late afternoon game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicle under the guidance of experienced and knowledgeable rangers
- Guided bush walk with armed ranger offering you a unique and different view of the bush (on request)
- Park and conservation fees
- Optional spa treatments
- Premium branded drinks and all other extras to be settled direct