Where is Sabi Sabi Selati Camp, Sabi Sands Reserve
This safari camp is situated within one of the oldest and largest proclaimed private reserves - Sabi Sabi Game Reserve in South Africa. This renowned reserve shares a fenceless boundary with the Kruger National Park, allowing wildlife to roam freely and giving guests the ultimate safari experience.
Sabi Sabi Game Reserve, South Africa lies 500km (310.6 miles) east of Johannesburg, 800km (497 miles) north east of Durban and 200km (124.2 miles) west of Maputo in Mozambique. It lies on the same latitude as Sao Paulo and Brisbane and the same longitude as Cairo, Istanbul and St. Petersburg.
How To Get There
The camp is easily accessible by road or air from main centres and regional airports.
- Daily scheduled flights from Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport (ORTIA) directly to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip
- Daily scheduled flights from Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) (Nelspruit) with a short hop to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip
- Private air charters on request
- Helicopter transfers on request
Complimentary transfers between Sabi Sabi airstrip and the camp is a 2 hour scenic drive from Nelspruit and KMIA. The lodge can arrange transfers
Guests can self-drive to the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. The journey from Johannesburg takes about 6 hours on National Roads.
Please note: there are cash only entrance fees payable for Sabi Sands Game Reserve (per vehicle and per guest).
- Take the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview which is approximately 66km (41 miles).
- At Hazyview turn right onto the Skukuza / Paul Kruger Gate road.
- The turn off to Sabi Sabi is approximately 37km (22.9 miles) from Hazyview.
- Turn left onto a gravel road and follow the signs to Sabi Sabi Game Reserve in South Africa.
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions