Luxury Accommodation at Lion Sands River Lodge
Lion Sands River Lodge provides luxury safari accommodation in Sabi Sands Reserve in elegant thatched bedrooms, ideal for a vacation in South Africa.
The Sabi Sands accommodation at Lion Sands River Lodge boasts 20 stylish bedrooms, each decorated in tranquil cream and beige hues. The luxurious en-suite rooms have indoor and outdoor showers and private wooden decks. Each room is air-conditioned with an overhead fan. A raised wooden walkway links the rooms to all the other areas.
As a romantic alternative, spend a comfy night in the African bush at the Chalkley Treehouse specially prepared for two. This Sabi Sands accommodation is quite unique. You can enjoy a delicious picnic and sleepover in the wild with the star studded African sky above you. This unique treehouse suite is built around a majestic 500 year old Leadwood Tree and is completely secure.
- Private viewing deck
- King size bed with mosquito netting (can be made up as twin bed)
- Full en-suite bathroom (indoor and outdoor showers)
- Air-conditioning and overhead fans
- Safe and telephone
- Mini bar
- Lounge and bar with fireplace
- Indoor dining area and an open-air boma (enclosure)
- Outdoor safari lounge
- Two swimming pools (heated in winter)
- Wooden viewing decks
- Secluded bird hide
- River Island Deck built on the river
- Conference room
- Africology Spa
- Boutique and curio shop