Cheetah Plains is a luxurious bushveld retreat in the heart of the iconic Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which shares borders with the Kruger National Park in South Africa.
Why We Love it and You Will Too
- Embark on exhilarating Big Five safari game drives in the wildlife-abundant Sabi Sand where the majestic Big Five wildlife roams and the elusive leopard can be seen at startling proximity.
- Exclusive-use modern design bushveld houses, each boasting an outdoor boma and heated swimming pool.
- Opt for a private suite and enjoy your own private deck, rain shower and a bath overlooking the wilderness.
- Savour decadent cuisine crafted expertly by your own private chef and paired with select South African wines.
- Step into pure leisure and luxury where spa treatments are offered courtesy of an in-house therapist and an on-site gym is available for your use.
Your Cheetah Plains Experience
Immerse in the authentic luxury of an exclusive haven in the Sabi Sand. Start your days with a delicious breakfast before embarking on one of two daily game drives in the Sabi Sand. Spot game such as cheetah, lion, giraffe, hyena and 500 bird species that are found in this area.
Retreat into the hospitality of the new Cheetah Plains houses, which were designed to embody “African minimalism”. Distinguishable by a combination of timbers and metals, contrasted by myriad textures and bronze and gold accents, each element punctuates the natural surrounds with hints of elegance.
Thrill in the splendour of glorious sunrises on your early morning Big Five safari game drives and epic sunsets in the evenings before partaking in a bit of stargazing. For dinner, opt for outdoor, fireside dining whenever possible and sample drinks from the well-stocked bar.
Booking Cheetah Plains