Experience 'Out of Africa' style elegance on this 3-day luxury Kruger safari where echoes of the past combine beautifully with the sounds of the present. From 69,000
Rattrays on Mala Mala Experience
This safari lodge in the Mala Mala Game Reserve is celebrated worldwide as one of the best wildlife destinations in Africa and also as the forerunner of the modern luxury South African safari. It is here where many African wildlife documentaries have been shot. Your package combines this dramatic wilderness location with 40 years experience and adds the style of a bygone era for an African safari that is hard to improve upon.
The game viewing is of the best in Africa and game drives with experienced rangers who know the area and the wildlife intimately will ensure that a Safari becomes your most memorable time. Private plunge pools and massage and fitness facilities add an extra touch to an already unbelievable experience.
- Refined elegance of a bygone era
- Outstanding service and guiding
- Heated private plunge pools
- Massages and gym workouts
- Excellent game viewing
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Today you will fly from O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg to your lodge where you will be met by your camp ranger who will be with you for your two night stay.
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve is renowned as one of the best wildlife reserves in Africa and your ranger will enhance the experience.
Day 2 - 3: Safari Lodge in Sabi Sands
The day belongs to you and you can choose to go out on an early morning game drive, an activity that is highly recommended, to see the dramatic wildlife that the area is so famous for. Under the guidance of your ranger and tracker an already spectacular experience becomes even more incredible.
As the rooms are situated in the reserve it is possible to view wildlife from your own deck, whilst lounging in your own private heated plunge pool, or you can have a massage in the privacy of your own space. There are a number of other ways to spend your time at including relaxing in the library or utilising the fitness equipment.
Day 4: Sabi Sands Camp to Johannesburg
This is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve. There will be time today for a morning drive before breakfast and your flight back to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg.
- Scheduled return flight from Johannesburg or Cape Town to Kruger
- Return road transfer the Kruger airport to your safari lodge
- 3 nights' accommodation at Rattrays on Mala Mala in a suite with private plunge pool overlooking the Sand River
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- Select local drinks including house wines, spirits, beers, bottled water, fresh juices, soft drinks, teas and coffees
- Guided early morning and late afternoon off-road game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicle
- Nature walks with experienced ranger, offering you an intimate encounter with nature and wildlife
- Park and conservation fees
- Optional activities
- Premium branded drinks and all other extras to be settled direct