Stay at Rattrays on Mala Mala
Rattrays on Mala Mala offers accommodation in 8 luxury suites ('khayas'), all with heated plunge pools, dining facilities and 2 en-suite bathrooms with under-floor heating in winter. The main building has a library, wine cellar, and a viewing deck with telescope
Guests can enjoy the secluded garden area and a wooden deck overlooking the Sand River. In-room dining can be arranged or you can enjoy superb bush cuisine in complete privacy on your deck.
Breakfast and lunch are served in the air-conditioned dining room or on the adjoining deck whilst the traditional reed boma (outdoor enclosure) under a magnificent jackalberry tree, is the ultimate outdoor evening venue.
- Heated plunge pool
- Private veranda with grand river views
- Indigenous private garden
- Outdoor and indoor dining area
- Air-conditioning, heating and overhead fans
- His & Hers bathrooms (Victorian bathtub, double shower, under floor heating)
- Outdoor shower
- Direct dial telephones and mini-safe
- Mini-bar and tea / coffee making facilities
- Optional satellite television, laptop computer with WiFi and DVD player