Location of Singita Boulders Lodge, Sabi Sands Reserve
This safari lodge is located within a Private Game Reserve in Sabi Sands Reserve, South Africa bordering the Kruger National Park on a fenceless boundary and is easily accessible by road or air. Experience the ultimate year-round South African safari in an exclusive wildlife sanctuary where Big five game and an abundance of African wildlife roam freely.
- Daily return flights fly directly to Singita Private Game Reserve from Johannesburg's OR Tambo International Airport.
- There are also daily scheduled flights on commercial airlines from Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) in Nelspruit.
- Air transfers can be arranged from KMIA to the reserve.
- Private air charter can be arranged.
- Private aircraft can also land at the Singita Sabi Sand airstrip – details on request.
Road transfers to the lodge can be arranged for guests arriving at KMIA; alternately, there is a self-drive option.
Please Note: There are cash only entrance fees payable at the gate for Sabi Sands Game Reserve (per vehicle and per guest).
Self-Drive from Johannesburg
- Follow the N12 / N4 out to Nelspruit
- From Nelspruit take the R40, north to Hazyview
- Take the R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger gate. After 36km (22 miles), turn left onto gravel road and follow Sabi Sands signs
- Enter Sabi Sand Reserve at Shaw's Gate (pay entrance fees) and then follow Singita signs to the lodge (approximately 28km / 17 miles)
Distances by Road
- From Hazyview: 75km (1hr)
- From Nelspruit: 150km (1hr 45min)
- From Johannesburg: 500km (about 6 hours)
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions