Location of Nottens Bush Camp, Sabi Sands Reserve
This intimate safari camp is situated in the heart of the private Sabi Sand Game Reserve in Mpumalanga, South Africa. The Sabi Sands forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park and is home to a wide variety of African wildlife, including Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Leopard and Rhino, and manybird species.
How To Get There
Guests can access the Sabi Sand Game Reserve near Kruger National Park in South Africa either by road or air.
You can fly directly from Johannesburg to Skukuza Airport or into the Sabi Sands Game Reserve or to Nelspruit on daily charter flights. The flights are followed by a road transfer to the lodge.
Alternately, you can fly from Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban to Nelspruit (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport KMIA) on scheduled SA Airlink flights, followed by a road transfer to the lodge.
Guests can be transferred from airports and a variety of places in the surrounding area to the camp. Those who prefer to self-drive can arrange for local car hire or bring their own vehicle. The camp is about 480km (298.25 miles) from Johannesburg.
Please Note: There are cash only entrance fees payable for Sabi Sands Game Reserve (per vehicle and per guest).
From Johannesburg, South Africa
- Take either the N4 or N12 from Johannesburg and travel past Witbank to Nelspruit.
- From Nelspruit, take the R40 to White River and Hazyview.
- At Hazyview, take the R536 towards the Paul Kruger Gate and Skukuza.
- After about 37km (22.99 miles), you will see the Nottens Bush Camp sign.
- Turn left onto a dirt road and continue for about 7km (4.34 miles) until you reach to Sabi Sand Game Reserve Gate.
- Pay the entrance fees and once inside the reserve, follow the Nottens signs.
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions