Sabi Family Adventure | Classic Family Self Drive Safari Package
The Classic Family Self Drive Safari Package Experience
Start a family tradition and spend quality time together as a family taking part in the exciting activities. The kids will love the daily game drives in open land rovers with regular sightings of the Big Five and the abundance of general game viewing. Situated on the dry Manyaleti riverbed overlooking a permanent waterhole, this family owned and affordable lodge offers excellent value for money.
Two daily game drives with experienced guides and local Shangaan trackers as well as a daily bush walk make for an outstanding safari experience. Back at the lodge children can enjoy the games room or swim in the crystal blue swimming pools, while Mom indulges is a luxury spa treatment overlooking the waterhole.
Meals are wholesome and freshly prepared, nothing rounds off the day better than a delicious dinner in the open boma followed by star gazing with the expertise of your trained guide to point out all the African night sky has on display.
- Varied room types at affordable rates
- On the banks of the Manyeleti River
- Wholesome food and activities to suit all ages
- Health and wellness facilities plus spa
- Big Five game drives and bush walks
Day 1: Self drive to Sabi Sands Private Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi SandsView Lodge
Day 3: Depart self driveThis is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. After a morning game drive and breakfast you will depart to enjoy the rest of your trip in South Africa. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- All meals included
- Two game drives daily in open land rovers
- Daily Bush Walk
- Car rental for 3 days with unlimited mileage and super cover insurance
- All beverages
- Sabi Sand gate entrance fee R160 per vehicle and conservancy fee R40 per person