This Classic Kruger Safari in Sabi Sand Game Reserve offers value for money with warm, personalised service and great game viewing.
Classic Safari in Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Start a tradition and spend quality time together and embark on daily game drives in open land rovers with regular sightings of the Big Five and the abundance of general game viewing. Situated on the dry Manyaleti riverbed overlooking a permanent waterhole, this family owned and affordable lodge offers excellent value for money.
Two daily game drives with experienced guides and local Shangaan trackers as well as a daily bush walk make for an outstanding safari experience. Meals are wholesome and freshly prepared, nothing rounds off the day better than a delicious dinner in the open boma followed by stargazing with the expertise of your trained guide to point out all the African night sky has on display.
- Varied room types at affordable rates
- On the banks of the Manyeleti River
- Wholesome food and activities to suit all ages
- Health and wellness facilities plus spa
- Big Five game drives and bush walks
Day 1: First African sunset
A scheduled flight followed by a short road air transfer takes you to your home away from home for the next 2 nights. Once you have settled into the lodge spend time at the pool or relax in the attractive lounge and bar area before enjoying some fresh bakes to energise you for the afternoon game drive.
Set out into the bushveld in the late afternoon which is the ideal time to spot the predators that prowl the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
Leopard & lion emerge in the early evening to drink water or rest before the night’s hunt. Just before sunset, disembark for a sundowner drink allowing you to savour and soak in a dramatic, inspiring African sunset.
Day 2: On Safari in Sabi Sand Game Reserve
You will be up early and ready to take part in the morning game drive, on return to the lodge the hearty breakfast will stand you in good stead for the hour-long bush walk after breakfast. The educational bush walk with your tracker gives an insight into all the little plants and animals that are overlooked on the drives.
The rest of your day is at leisure - recline on your deck chair and enjoy the silence of the bush. The pool, with its expansive view of the bush, is the best spot to cool off and enjoy game sightings.
The dining experience embraces the relaxed atmosphere of your Kruger safari lodge, and makes the most of delicious local ingredients, giving guests a true taste of South African cuisine.
Day 3: Sad farewell
This is the last day of your luxury South African Safari in Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. After a morning game drive and breakfast, it is time to slowly start packing your bags.
You could indulge in a spa treatment before you head to the bush airstrip for your flight back to Johannesburg or Cape Town where your journey continues.
- Scheduled return flight from Johannesburg to Nelspruit
- Return air transfers in a light aircraft from Nelspruit to an airstrip in Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Return safari road transfers from the airstrip to your safari lodge
- 2 nights' accommodation at a classic Kruger safari lodge in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- Early morning off-road game drives that take place in an open 4x4 safari vehicle
- Afternoon off-road game drives that last until after dark, offering you a glimpse into the nocturnal bush
- Bush walk with experienced and armed guide
- Sabi Sand Game Reserve Conservation Contribution
- Optional activities not listed above
- Drinks and all other extras to be settled direct