Self Drive Safari | Sabi Adventurer Safari Package
This Classic Sabi Self-Drive Getaway offers a contemporary self-drive and self-catering safari for a large family or a group of friends to the northern regions of the Sabi Sands. Although you have to bring your own provisions, the services of a chef are included, so you can relax and let them prepare dinner for you.
- Exclusive use of a luxury safari lodge
- Exceptional game drives tailored to suit your needs
- One of the best regions for Leopard and Lion Sightings
- Discover small creatures of the bush on a guided walk
- Gather round a campfire under the stars
Classic Sabi Self-Drive Getaway Experience
The Classic Sabi self-Drive Getaway allows you exclusive use of an elegantly styled luxury lodge. Stay in comfort as each suite has a private plunge pool, outside shower, separate lounge area and a private deck. Savour dinner on the deck by candle light under the star studded sky and swop stories about the wildlife encounters of the day.
The property adjoins the renowned Kruger National Park and the Big Five roam freely. Your safari lodge has over 7000 hectares of land to traverse and sightings are prolific with unsurpassed photographic opportunities. Sightings of Lion and Leopard are particularly good in the area.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Sabi Sands Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Sabi SandsView Lodge
Day 3: Sabi Sands to JohannesburgThere will time for a last morning game drive on your luxury South African safari in the Sabi Sands before tucking into a delicious breakfast out on the deck. After which you will pack up and drive back to Johannesburg. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- 2 night's accommodation (Exclusive use of entire lodge)
- Use of Private Chef
- Two game drives daily in open land rovers
- Bush walk accompanied by experienced armed trackers
- Spa Treatments (on request)
- All Meals are not included (self-catering)
- All beverages
- Sabi Sands entrance fee