Getting to Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge, Sabi Sands Reserve
Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge is situated in the Sabi Sabi Game Reserve, South Africa, which is within the southern section of the Kruger National Park. The lodge is a 2 hour scenic drive from Nelspruit and is located on an unsurpassed game path. It is unfenced so the creatures of the wild roam freely.
Directions to Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
- Private air charters and helicopter transfers on request.
- Complimentary transfers between Sabi Sabi airstrip and the lodge.
- Sabi Sabi is a 2 hour scenic drive from Nelspruit. The lodge can arrange transfers.
- There are daily scheduled flights from Johannesburg's O.R. Tambo International Airport to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) or the Sabi airstrip.
- Scheduled flights from Durban and Cape Town to KMIA are also available.
Complimentary transfers between Sabi Sabi airstrip and the bush lodge. Sabi Sabi is a 2 hour scenic drive from Nelspruit and KMIA. The lodge can arrange transfers.
Guests can self-drive to Sabi Sands Game Reserve. The journey from Johannesburg takes about 6 hours on national roads. There are cash-only entrance fees payable for Sabi Sands Game Reserve (per vehicle and per guest).From Nelspruit
- Take the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview, which is approximately 66 kilometres (41 miles)
- At Hazyview, turn right onto the Skukuza / Paul Kruger Gate Road
- The turn off to Sabi Sabi is approximately 37 kilometres (22.9 miles) from Hazyview
- Turn left onto a gravel road and follow the signs to Sabi Sabi Game Reserve