Location of Londolozi Founders Camp, Sabi Sands Reserve
This camp in the Londolozi Game Reserve is located within the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, South Africa. This area covers a sector of the Greater Kruger National Park and features exclusive rights over prime game viewing land.
The Sabi Sands Game Reserve and the Kruger National Park form part of the Greater Limpopo Transfrontier Park in South Africa. This vast area is growing but currently encompasses 6 million acres.
- Scheduled Flights
- Guests can fly from Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport to Londolozi Airstrip.
- There are also flight options from Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town to Nelspruit (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport – KMIA).
- Charter Flights
- Private charters and helicopter transfers available on request
- Privately-owned aircrafts are permitted to land at the airstrip
- For guests to bring their own aircraft there is an Indemnity Form to be completed prior to arrival.
- Transfers to your camp can be arranged for guests arriving at KMIA. The journey takes 2.5 hours one way
- Guests can also self-drive to the camp from Johannesburg which takes about 6 hours
Self-drive from Johannesburg
- Take the N12 / N4 from Johannesburg to Nelspruit.
- Take the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview.
- Once in Hazyview take the R536 towards Paul Kruger Gate.
- After 37.4km (23.2 miles), turn left onto the gravel road. Follow the signs to Shaws Gate and the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. After you have paid your entrance fee, follow the signs to Londolozi Founders Camp, approximately 28km (17.3 miles).
Please Note: There are cash only entrance fees payable for entrance into the Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions