Where is Londolozi Varty Camp, Sabi Sands Reserve
This safari camp in the Londolozi Game Reserve, is situated in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, South Africa, which adjoins the Kruger National Park. This Sabi Sands safari lodge is located along the banks of the Sand River.
Within driving distance of Johannesburg, Sabi Sands Game Reserve in South Africa, is a prime piece of wilderness. Because there are no fences between the reserve and Kruger National Park, Big Five game and a huge array of African wildlife roam free and undisturbed in this protected area.
Directions to Londolozi Varty Camp
- Guests can fly from Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport to Londolozi Airstrip.
- There are also flight options from Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town to Nelspruit (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport – KMIA).
- Private charters and helicopter transfers available are on request.
- In order for guests to bring their own aircraft, there is an Indemnity Form to be completed prior to arrival.
Transfers to the camp can be arranged for guests arriving at KMIA. The journey takes 2.5 hours one way. Guests can also self-drive to Londolozi Game Reserve from Johannesburg which takes around 6 hours.
Please Note: There are cash only entrance fees payable for entrance into the Sabi Sands Game Reserve (per vehicle and per guest).
Self-drive from Johannesburg
- Take the N12 / N4 from Johannesburg to Nelspruit
- Take the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview
- Once in Hazyview take the R536 towards Paul Kruger Gate
- After 37.4km (23.2 miles), turn left onto the gravel road (one kilometre from Lisbon store) Follow the signs to Shaws Gate and the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. After you have paid your entrance fee, follow the signs to the camp, approximately 28km (17.3 miles)
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions